This framed painting shows a socially fearful person. It's very meaningful to me; I have severe social anxiety. Even when I feel confident it can come out of nowhere and flip my life upside down!
- 4.5x6.5" mixed media on paper,
- in a beautiful old reclaimed frame measuring 9x11"
- with a 7.5x9.5" frame opening
- signed and dated "Matt Vaillette 10/9/15"
The first auction was a lot of fun so I'm not changing much!
- $3 starting bid.
- Please stick to $1 or more bid increments!
- Auction starts Friday morning
- and ends at 7~ PM
How To Bid
- I'll create an auction post on my facebook page.
- Announce your bids in the comments.
- On auction closing the highest bidder wins!
What You Pay
If you win: you pay your bid and any shipping fees!
Come Say Hi on Auction Day!!
It's a fun time! Come chat. Placing bids is optional!